The California Medical Association Alliance is a 501c3 non-profit organization. It is volunteer organization established in 1929 that is an
affiliate of the California Medical Association. Our membership consists of physician spouses/partners, physicians and physicians-in- training.
The CMA Alliance is a part of a federation that includes County Alliances and the American Medical Association Alliance. The County Alliances provide leadership and resources for community health education and services in their respective communities.
Mission: "CMAA serves local Alliances and Members by offering resources, experience, and network supports.”
We accomplish this by:
- Developing leaders at the county level
- Educating people on health and advocacy issues
- Connecting national, state, and local entities
- Partnering with the medical community, the public sector, and private enterprise
- Supporting physician families
The California Medical Association Alliance is a 501c(3) non-profit status that benefits the CMA Alliance and County Alliances by providing grants for health related projects. To date the CMA Alliance has donated over $90,000 in grants to aid local County Alliances in their health promotions within their communities.